Aubrie Alise Tolman

Family. Gospel. Photos. Music. Fitness. Health. Kade is my better half. We're "Dual Cool" :)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

News :)

Oops I havnt blogged much since October... well My awesome parents got their black belts in Tae Kwon Do! They are so tough and scarey! (haha) I'm super proud of them! I have pictures of the whole event on my Photography blog!
http://aubrietolmanphotography.blogspot.com/2010/11/black-belt-alisa-michael.html

Thanksgiving was wonderful :) We had a fun weedend in Moab the day after.
December was lots of fun! Many family visits, gingerbread houses, Christmas baking, Temple square lights, long drive to Arora, Christmasing our new house :) .... I photographed my first WEDDING! Very fun, Congrats again to Pat and Brent. Moving was easy thanks to good friends and family. My phone broke, got a new one. Got "A"s in all my classes! Now I'm enjoying a nice break from school. Last semester starts in Jan! Yay!!! My sweet newest neice and nephew were born and blessed. Their pics are also on my photography blog :) Kayden (Laura's) and Andie (Melissa's)
http://www.aubrietolmanphotography.blogspot.com/
Also, I got a promotion at work! That was just this week! I'm not back to doing loans! Ah its great! Kade did well in school too :) We're excited for him to start as a pharmacy tech after the summer. My family is great and always growing! I hope to have a new (and first) sister in law someday soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment